Cheers!!!

I wonder how I landed up writing a blog; reasons might be extreme boredom, break from usual monotonous work and … most importantly to enlighten the erstwhile lost people to this great and amazing world…..naah..just kidding. I dedicate this blog to all my friends. I’ve had the best and worst of my times being a bitsian, but the journey from being a bitsian to an ex-bitsian was amazing. I made many friends, among those who were close to me taught me how it was to have someone whom u can rely upon and be assured that they didn’t judge u even when u do something very crazy. From the rest I learnt to be patient even when u couldn’t stand them and to remain calm coz sometimes silence works better than arguments. It’s them who have shaped my attitude towards life and will be always thankful to them.

With graduation, ended one of the most beautiful part of my life, but I guess I’ll be a student all my life learning from everyone I meet, at least that’s what I aspire to do.

Before I start this new phase, thanks to my friends and BITS. With that note, here i begin....

Comments

sheela said…
Hi,

Nice way of expression about yourself. Many a times we fail to understand and assess ourselves . I must say you are very good in knowing what you are...!

Sheela
Unknown said…
nice post shobha...keep going....

cheers......

sravani
Ranjani said…
good start, shobha! awaiting your next posts. :)
shravani said…
hey shobha....interesting topic....keep blogging frequently!!!we all can enjoy!! :)
Sankar Deiva said…
welcome to the world of blogging...even though it doesnt really help in expressing thoughts, it sure does help in believing so :) happy blogging
MANISH KUMAR said…
Toh phodna shuru..
good going.
we might have some guitar lessons in ur blog..
and more..
:)
Welcome to the world of bloggers :)
Keep writing.. cheers!
Ravz said…
hey my dear..so your journey to a new life has begun..keep rocking..cheers :)

luv u...Ravali
pbvenkat said…
Your belief in change and the statement as "confused" have a common thread. They both co-exist. There is something called 'constructive confusion' that results in innovation. So... keep moving from confusion to conclusion then again to confusion. Little confusing is it!?
Regards,
Venkat
Satish said…
Hey shobha.nice beginning i must say...And yeah good one there on BITS shaping u...
shwaathi kannan said…
:) did i ever contribute I would never know :P

Popular Posts